Building Legends Workshop 'Construction Planning' - Auckland & Christchurch - 18 July to 26 September 2018
The NZIOB Building Legends workshops will see today’s industry legends passing on their skills and experience to create a pool of highly skilled construction managers, who will in turn become tomorrow’s industry legends.
The first workshop in the Building Legends series will be presented by Warren Hollings on the topic of ‘Construction Planning’, see important information below:
- This workshop is comprised of three half-day sessions (3.00pm-5.30pm):
AUCKLAND (1): Wed 18 July, Wed 1 Aug, Wed 15 Aug (Sold out)
AUCKLAND (2): Wed 22 Aug, Wed 5 Sep, Wed 19 Sep
CHRISTCHURCH: Wed 29 Aug, Wed 12 Sep, Wed 26 Sep
- The Non-NZIOB Member rate is $750 + GST and the NZIOB Member rate is $650 + GST (total for all three sessions).
- Attendee numbers are capped at 20 participants per workshop (if an event sells out, please add yourself to the wait list to be notified of further events);
- Non-NZIOB member rate is $750 + GST (total for all three half-day sessions);
- NZIOB Member rate is $650 + GST (total for all three half-day sessions);
- NZIOB Members receive 15 CPD credits for the workshop (5 CPD credits per session);
- Download the flyer here; and
- Bookings are now open.
With Carters as Programme Partner, a second Building Legends workshop on another topic will be developed for October/November 2018, and up to four Building Legends workshops on a variety of relevant subjects will be delivered in 2019.
New Zealand Building Industry Awards Ceremony & Dinner - Friday 24 August 2018
The New Zealand Institute of Building (NZIOB) has been running an annual awards programme since 1994. For the 25th edition of the awards in 2018, the NZIOB Awards for Excellence have been renamed the New Zealand Building Industry Awards. The new name clearly identifies that this awards programme pertains to the building industry. What has not changed, is the focus of both the NZIOB and GIB® on acknowledging and celebrating the practitioners behind New Zealand’s most successful building projects.
Click HERE for more information.
The Awards Ceremony and Dinner is being held on Friday, 24 August at The Cordis (nee Langham) Hotel in Auckland.
Tickets are available to book online, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a unique code.
NZIOB Charitable Trust 'Night at the Trots' - Friday, 21 September 2018
Alexander Park Raceway, Auckland, from 5:30pm to 11:00pm
Come along to enjoy a buffet dinner, beverages, raffles, private totes and sweeps. Get your friends, family, colleagues and/or clients together and book a table of 10 for $1,350 incl GST or single tickets $135 incl GST.
This very special event will assist in raising funds for the NZIOB Charitable Trust, whose purpose is to establish and award scholarships/prizes, and to fund research and innovation that relates to the construction industry. For more information, please visit our Awards page.
Buy your tickets online here.
Download the flyer here.