Site Safe scholarship applications are now open. Each year, the Site Safe scholarships help the health and safety leaders of the future to jump start their careers by completing free higher-level training. The scholarship includes fully-funded Site Safe training towards completion of a New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) recognised New Zealand Certificate in Workplace Health and Safety Practice (Level 3).
Applications for this year's scholarships are now open and are available to applicants from both Site Safe member and non-member companies.
There are five categories for entry:
- Under 25 years of age category (any ethnicity)
- Open category (any age or ethnicity)
- Māori category (of any age)
- Pasifika category (of any age)
- Women working in construction category (any age or ethnicity)
Entries close 1 September. For more information on how to apply, visit sitesafe.org.nz/training/scholarships.