The NZIOB Central Region Committee will be hosting this year’s AGM in Wellington on 13 July. The event will begin with a site tour of the Indian High Commission in Thorndon, followed by project presentations and AGM at the National Library. Compositions of the new National Board and Regional Committees will be announced at the AGM.
- Tuesday, 13 July 2201
- 4:30pm Site visit to Indian High Commission (under construction)
- 5:30pm National AGM held at the National Library, 70 Molesworth Street, Throndon, Wellington
- 6:00pm CPD presentation on the Indian High Commission project
- National AGM Notice & Agenda 2021
- Proxy Form for 13 July 2021 AGM
Further information and booking details will be available soon, in the meantime, save the date!