Issues with the construction material supply chain is one of the biggest constraints currently faced by the New Zealand construction industry. The NZIOB Northern Region is hosting an event in which four leading construction supply businesses will discuss how they are navigating their way through these local and international hurdles. There will be an interactive Q & A session to cover the rising cost, shipping delays, delivering on-demand, and how the industry can combat these issues.
- Brendan Smith, National Manager Carbon Steel Products, Steel & Tube
- Angela Nicholas, Commercial Sales Manager, Firth
- Christy Thompson, Residential Sales Manager (Auckland), Firth
- Bruce Rogers, Installations Manager, Viridian Glass
- Ruth Brash, GM Merchandise, PlaceMakers
This event is generously sponsored by Steel & Tube, Viridian Glass, Firth, and PlaceMakers.
When: Thursday, 20 May (4:30pm–8:00pm)
Where: Generator, Level 2 PwC Tower, 15 Customs Street West, Auckland
Cost: Free for NZIOB Members / $25 +GST for Non-Members