The NZIOB Southern Region Committee is hosting a joint event with NAWIC to explore Construction Risk Allocation.
A panel of industry leaders, compèred by Barrister Richard Johnstone from Left Bank Chambers, will discuss this vital issue and share their insights on topics such as:
- Are standardised industry agreements fair for all parties and projects?
- Is standardisation actually realistic?
- Should consultant IP be protected or more freely shared?
- If my insurer can’t fully protect me, how do I go about mitigating or re-allocating procurement risk and liability?
- Donald Gardner – Head of Construction, Marsh Limited
- Gary Walker – CEO Leighs Construction Limited
- Russell Pyne – Regional Manager for Fletcher Living (former General Manager Development Ngai Tahu)
- Helen Trappitt – Director Lewis Bradford Structural Engineers
- Colin Corsbie – Technical Principal, Architecture WSP
3:30pm-7:00pm, Thursday 19 August 2021
Theatre Royal Gloucester Room, 145 Gloucester Street, Christchurch
Free for NZIOB Members, $25 +GST for Non-Members
Thank you to Marsh Limited and Buchan for generously sponsoring this event.